Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday
County Board Room, 3rd floor, Historic Courthouse, Brainerd
1. 9 a.m. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Employee recognition
3. Open forum
4. Review and approve minutes
5. Review and approve Current County Board Meeting agenda
6. Approve consent agenda
6.2. First Amendment to Psychiatric Services for Jail Facility
6.3 . Second Amendment to extend Medical Director's Contract for one year
6.4. Special Project Budgetary Carryover requests as of Dec. 31, 2009.
6.5. Tax applications
6.6. Release of Surety - Forest Inventory Contract Project - Itasca Woodland Services, Inc.
6.7. 2010 Tobacco License Renewals
6.8. Speed Zone Study on County State Aid Highway 3
6.9. Agreement with MnDOT for Street Lighting
6.10. Annual Supply of Gasohol, Diesel and Heating Oil
6.11. Proposal for Geotechnical Services - Project S.P. 18-618-09 - Realignment of CSAH 18 within Nisswa.
6.12. Per Diems, per meeting rates and meeting expenses resolution.
7. 9:05 a.m. Miscellaneous business
7.1. Additional business
8. 9:10 a.m. County Engineer
8.1. Resolution for Federal Funding applications.
9. 9:15 a.m. Community Services Director
9.1. Human Services
9.1.1. Approval to move forward with Community Services Department's Document Management System Implementation Project
10. 9:40 a.m. County Sheriff
10.1. Bomb Squad
10.1.1. Out of State meeting request - Deputy Jamie Lee to special ops command meeting in Bismarck, N.D.
11. 9:45 a.m. Land Services Director
11.1. Natural Resource Management
11.1.1. Review/Approve Proposed 2010 Harvest Plan
11.1.2. Resolution to apply for Easement Across State Land - Section 35 of City of Emily
11.2. Planning and Zoning Consent
11.2.1. Melanie Shamp Trust - Zoning Map Amendment request
11.2.2. Debra Simmonds - Zoning Map Amendment request
11.2.3. Dennis Montague - Zoning Map Amendment request
11.2.4. Planning and Zoning Activity Reports
12. 9:55 a.m. Human Resource Director
12.1. Reclassification - Purchasing Agent
12.2. Compensation and Benefits Resolution
13. 10:05 a.m. County Administrator
13.1. Senior Management Team Report
13.2. 2010 Committee Appointments
13.2.1. County Commissioner Committee Appointments
13.2.2. Citizen Committee Appointments
14. Committee Reports
16. Other board activities - The following list includes Crow Wing County meetings that may be attended by one or more members of the Crow Wing County Board:
16.1. Friday, Jan. 1 - New Year's Day - County offices closed.
16.2. 3 p.m. Jan. 4, Personnel Committee, Historic Courthouse, County Administrator's Conference Room.
Cass County Board
Meets 9 a.m. Wednesday
Commissioners Board Room
1. 9 a.m. Call to order.
a. Pledge of Allegiance.
b. Approval of agenda. (No additional requests to be heard will be considered at this special meeting).
2. 9:05 a.m. South Country Health Alliance (SCHA).
a. County Administrator - Discuss South Country Health Alliance (SCHA) finances.
b. HHVS Director - SCHA client alternatives.
3. 10:30 a.m. Discuss 2010 Citizen Committee appointments (Board action scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 5).
4. 11 a.m. Adjourn.
Morrison County Board of Commissioners
Meet 9 a.m. Thursday
County Board Room, Government Center, Little Falls
1. Call to order by chairman.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of county board minutes.
4. Additions/deletions to the agenda.
5. Public health report.
6. Public works report.
7. Planning and zoning report.
8. Year End Transfers and Designations.
9. Auditor's report.
10. Rich Prairie water and sewer district.
11. County board warrants.
12. Administrator's report.
13. Committee reports/upcoming schedule.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.