- 573 - Jhonna's heart transplant recipient number. She's the 573rd heart transplant recipient at the University of Minnesota Fairview University Medical Center.
- 3 - Jhonna's great-aunt, Sue Huff's heart transplant recipient number in 1978. The previous two heart transplant recipients died before Huff received her new heart in 1978, becoming the first successful and longest-living heart transplant recipient in the state.
- 34 - Jhonna's grandfather, Ken Wasnie's heart transplant recipient number. He underwent his transplant in 1984. He died in 2002.
- 15-17 - The number of hours a day Jhonna slept before her heart transplant because of her ailing heart.
- 5-1/2 - The number of hours it took for doctors to perform her lifesaving transplant.
- 7 - The number of days Jhonna spent in the hospital following her transplant on Nov. 29.
- 2 - The number of cats she and husband, Luke have, keeping her company in their Minneapolis apartment as she heals. Their names are Boo and Ella.
- 0 - The number of Christmas presents Jhonna's 16-year-old sister, Kaitlyn Hines, told her family they need this year. They feel they received the greatest Christmas gift ever on Nov. 29 - Jhonna's new heart.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.