Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday Commissioners' Room Courthouse
9 a.m. Review consent calendar and correspondence
9:30 a.m. Call to order
1. Open forum
2. Approve consent calendar
a. Approve minutes of Nov. 12
b. Approve bills
c. Tax applications
e. Lawful gambling license renewal applications
f. Snowmobile landowner certification forms
3. Miscellaneous business
a. U of M Extension memorandum of agreement (9:30 a.m.) (5 min)
b. Applications for tobacco license
c. Christmas Eve resolution
d. Set county board meeting dates for 2004
e. County auditor, employee requisition
f. Release surety to Croatt Enterprises for site preparation services
g. Committee reports
h. Additional business
4. County Health Department (9:50 a.m.) (20 min.)
a. Child and teen checkups 2004 Administrative Service Contract
b. Presentation by Minnesota Department of Health
c. Home health aide expansion of duties/hours
5. Planning and zoning (10:10 a.m.) (20 min.)
a. Zoning changes
i. Shirley Marthaler, Lake Edward
ii. Blenda Hegberg, Perry Lake
iii. Deborah Johnson, Bay Lake
iv. Roger Blomberg, Center
v. Dan Rehberger and Lori Abear, Lake Country Estates, Crow Wing (zoning change and preliminary plat)
vi. Henry Hand, Fairfield
vii. Jeff Tidd and Gary Swenson, Ideal
b. Comprehensive Plan -- Information and input on government section
6. Human services director (10:30 a.m.) (30 min.)
a. Child care assistance plan
b. Day care licensing/inspection fee schedule
d. Director's report
7. Public hearing, establishment of road within plat of North Oaks Second Addition, First Assessment District (11 a.m.) (5 min.)
8. County highway engineer (11:05 a.m.) (25 min.)
a. Advertise for bids for annual supply of diesel fuel and heating oil
b. Review Crosslake joint maintenance facility and county highway department restructuring.
c. Review winter maintenance and snow and ice control policy
d. Review maintenance activities
e. Review construction program
f. Miscellaneous and routine business
9. County attorney (11:30 a.m.) (20 min.)
a. Contract for coroner's services
b. Closed meeting, settlement of potential litigation
10. County administrator (11:50 a.m.)
a. Salary recommendations
b. 911 agreement
c. Budget 2004 update
d. Personal days carryover
e. Closed session, labor relations.
Tuesday -- 8 a.m., Building and Ground Committee and CAM (Core Planning Group), CAM.
Thursday and Friday -- Thanksgiving holiday, county offices closed
Dec. 1 -- 6 p.m., Citizen Involvement Committee, Commissioners' Room; 6:30 p.m., Comprehensive Land Use Planning Committee, Health Department Conference Room.
Staples City Council
Meets 7 p.m. Tuesday
1. Approve agenda
2. Approve consent calendar
a. Minutes from previous meeting
b. Payment of bills -- Blessing and Germann
3. Consider engineering proposal to conduct a preliminary study for water main and sanitary sewer extensions to the proposed new hospital and clinic site.
4. Consider request from Sacred Heart Catholic Church/School for permission to conduct a raffle and bingo Feb. 22.
5. Schedule public hearing to consider annexation of city-owned land in southwest Staples.
6. Consider proposals for city attorney legal services for 2004.
7. Consider cable television franchise.
8. Committee reports:
a. Forestry and Beautification Board
1. Consider management plan for the Dower Lake Outdoor Recreation Area
b. Planning and Zoning Commission
c. Water and Light board
9. Open forum
10. City administrator's report.
11. Business brought forward by city council members.
Meets 7 p.m. Monday
Pequot Lakes School
I. Chairperson call the meeting to order and take roll
II. Consent calendar
A. Approve minutes of the Nov. 10 meeting -- motion required
B. Adopt agenda -- motion required
1. Initiative Award recognition
2. DLR-Matt Johnson-revised construction timelines
3. High School syllabus information -- John McDonald
IV. Unfinished business
A. Calendar parameters
V. New business
A. Resignation -- motion required
B. NCSC Board elections
C. Approve new hiring -- motion required
VI. Announcements and meeting dates
VII. Closed session -- negotiations strategies
Little Falls School Board
Meets 4 p.m. Tuesday
1. Call to order
2. Approve agenda
3. Discuss 2004-2005 budget timelines and other related matters
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.