Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday
Land Department Building Meeting Room
1. Call to order.
a. Pledge of Allegiance.
b. Approval of agenda for discussion.
2. Robert Yochum - County Administrator.
a. Consent agenda.
b. Report back on court administration office space request.
c. Report back on Unorganized Township fund balance or consideration of a special assessment on Old Six Mile Lake Road maintenance alternatives.
3. Dorothy Opheim - HHVS Director.
a. Receive and file child placement costs for October, 2007, in the amount of $204,892.
b. Discussion and approval of the 2008 Integrated Fund Interagency Agreement.
c. South Country Health Alliance third quarter - 2007 Report - Jamie Richter.
d. Report back on public nuisance appeal.
4. John Sumption - ESD Director.
a. Approve Intra Lake Grant Agreement with MN DNR.
b. Discuss correspondence from Office of the State Archaeologist of Minnesota.
5. Public hearing - Proposed Minnesota Investment Fund Grant Request - Ridgeline Manufacturing.
6. Randy Fisher - Sheriff.
a. Presentation of Safe and Sober achievement awards to Deputy Charles Lahman.
b. Receive and file county-wide peace officer staffing pattern.
7. Paul Aplikowski - Wold Architects & Engineers
a. Status report on outdoor recreation roof on Jail.
b. Pre-design service on new courthouse project.
8. Greg Mutchler - state auditor's office.
a. Presentation of 2006 Audit Report.
9. Confirm upcoming meeting schedule.
1. Approve board minutes of Nov. 6, Nov. 13, 2007.
2. Approve manual warrants dated October, 2007 in the amount of $2,193,677.
3. Approve HHVS auditor warrants dated Oct. 31, in the amount of $26.
4. Approve auditor warrants dated Nov. 1, in the amount of $57,329.40.
5. Approve auditor warrants dated Nov. 8, in the amount of $763,785.65.
6. Approve HHVS auditor warrants dated Nov. 9, in the amount of $87,421.51.
7. Approve HHVS commissioner warrants dated Nov. 9, in the amount of $171,118.39.
8. Receive & file - monthly budget reports.
9. Approve personnel actions.
10. Approve licenses - tobacco, 3.2 beer, liquor, gambling, etc.
11. Receive and file auditor-treasurer's interest income report for October 2007.
12. Receive and file Cass County EDC October 2007 Activity Report.
13. Receive and file monthly HHVS cash accounts report to date, Oct. 31, in the amount of $5,089,559.
14. Approve the vendor agreement amendment between Blue Plus and Cass County for care coordination services to Blue Plus Special Needs Basic Care members and when implemented, Minnesota Disability Health Options members, effective Jan. 1, 2008.
15. Approve pay request No. 4 Construction Management Services in the amount of $1,927.99 - jail roof project (Capital Fund).
16. Approve credit limits for fuel and vehicle services to Wright Express for the ESD and Land Departments.
17. Award elevator maintenance contract for Land Department Building to Thyssen Krupp Elevator in the amount of $50.00/month.
18. Approve payment for actuarial valuations for GASB45 report from Hildi Inc. in the amount of $6,000.
19. Receive and file HRA audit report ending Dec. 31, 2006.
20. Approve amendment to Nov. 6, action to purchase Parcel ID No. 34-010-4102 located in Govt. Lot 8, Sec. 10, Twp. 139 Range 30 (Powers Twp.) in the amended amount of $62,135.51.
21. Refer telecommuting and smoking cessation survey results to the Personnel Committee of the Board and Personnel Rules Committee.
22. Receive and file ESD permit fees from 2005 - 2007.
23. Receive and file correspondence from Enbridge Energy Notice of upcoming hearings regarding expansion of pipeline system.
24. Report back from Tuesday, Nov. 13, performance evaluation - Robert Yochum achieves the requirements of the position of county administrator.
25. Report back from Tuesday, Nov. 13, performance evaluation - Dorothy Opheim achieves the requirements of the position of HHVS director.
26. Report back from Tuesday, Nov. 13, performance evaluation - Sharon Anderson achieves the requirements of the position of auditor-treasurer.
27. Report back from Tuesday, Nov. 13, performance evaluation - Tom Emery achieves the requirements of the position of building and grounds supervisor.
28. Report back from Tuesday, Nov. 13, performance evaluation - Larry Wolfe achieves the requirements of the position of chief financial officer.
29. Report back from Tuesday, Nov. 13, performance evaluation - John Sumption achieves the requirements of the position of ESD director.
30. Receive and file roads ending in lakes training session.
31. Receive and file South Country Health Alliance MDH examination report.
32. Approve forest access road closure in Trelipe Township.
33. Refer auditor-treasurer staffing plan to Personnel Committee of the board.
Cass County Board of Commissioners Special meeting
Meets 11:30 a.m.
Cass County Land Department Meeting Room, 218 Washburn Avenue East, Backus MN
b. No additional agenda items will be considered.
c. Motion to close the meeting to the public for department head annual evaluations and report results at next regular meeting.
2. Noon, Land Commissioner - Norm Moody.
3. 12:30 P.M. MIS Director - Tim Richardson.
4. 1 p.m. Assessor - Steve Kuha
5. 1:30 p.m. Adjourn and report results at Dec. 6, regular meeting
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.