Nisswa City Council
Meets 7 p.m. Wednesday
Planning and Zoning.
Park and Rec.
Nisswa Chamber of Commerce.
A. Certify delinquent sewer accounts.
B. Sewer Connection charge rate increase.
C. Revised drugs and alcohol policy.
D. Shoreline buffer grant resolution.
E. Public hearing to adopt new zoning and subdivision ordinances.
A. TIF District reporting by Judy Moravec.
B. Personal use of city vehicles policy (take home).
B. Council members.
Baxter City Council
Meets 7 p.m. Tuesday
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Consent agenda.
A. Approval of city council minutes of Nov. 3 and 5.
B. Payment of bills and approval of finance Report.
C. Accept Utilities Commission minutes of Nov. 5.
1. Approve the Northland Arboretum Agreement contingent that mowing should be quantitative by a designated grass height to be maintained in the agreement.
2. Approve the Grand Avenue Apartments utility construction plans with contingencies.
3. Approve the Grand Haven Apartments Stormwater Management Plan as presented.
4. Approve the 2009 Water, Sewer and Stormwater Enterprise Fund Enterprise Budgets as presented.
5. Approve the water and sewer rate changes effective March 2009 billing for water use in February 2009 as listed.
6. Approve the 2007 Cedar Scenic Area Improvements Mediation Settlement Agreement No. 1 with Tom's Backhoe Service.
7. Approve the Tom's Backhoe Service Change Order No. 3 for the 2007 Cedar Scenic Area Improvements in the amount of $53,779.64.
8. Approve the Tom's Backhoe Services partial pay estimate No. 11 for the 2007 Cedar Scenic Area Improvements in the amount of $69,240.49.
D. Accept ARC minutes of Nov. 6.
1. Approve the Lakewood Bank facelift based upon the presentation and submittal at the ARC meeting held Oct. 16, 2008.
2. Approve the JMS-Grand Haven apartments based upon the presentation an submittal at the ARC meeting held on Nov. 6 and the minutes of Oct. 16.
E. Accept Planning and Zoning Commission minutes of Nov. 10.
F. Approve Duininck Brothers certificate of substantial completion for the Excelsior Trail Bridge Project.
G. Approve temporary grand opening sign at Baxter Village.
5. Pulled agenda items.
6. Other business.
A. Annexation hearing - 7:15 p.m.
1. Adopt Annexation Ordinance No. 71.39.
B. Snowmobile trail on MNDOT rights-of way.
C. Planning and Zoning Actions.
1. Approve the comprehensive plan amendment to incorporate the Potlatch West Baxter AUAR small area plan which sets forth residential commercial and industrial land use designations for land as per findings and conditions.
2. Adopt the Conditional Use Permit to amend the JMS Baxter Estates Planned Unit Development with staff's findings and conditions.
3. Approve the minor subdivision - Grand Haven with staff finding and conditions as amended.
4. Approve the Conditional Use Permit to allow a joint driveway per staff findings and conditions.
5. Approve the zoning text amendment that would allow the reduction of the elevation of the first floor above saturated oil, 100 year storm/flood elevations, ordinary high water marks, and wetlands by a conditional use permit.
6. Approve the Conditional Use Permit to reduce the elevation of the first floor of the Grand Haven apartments from 3 to 4 foot to allow underground garage parking per staff findings and conditions with amendments.
7. Uphold denying the variance request reducing the vertical separated on the first floor of a structure and the 100 years flood/storm and saturated soil elevation from three feet to one foot based upon the staff findings.
8. Approval the minor subdivision plat -Baxter North water tower addition per staff conditions.
9. Approve the zoning text amendment - which would add minimum size, roof, pitch, and foundation requirements to 'Sections 10-3C-4 (R-1 district), 10-3D-4 (R-2 district), 10-3E-4 (R-3 districts); and minimum foundation requirements to Section 10-4-10 (Architectural Standards) per staff findings.
7. Public comments.
9. Council comments.
A. Jim Klein - Industrial and Economic Development commission.
B. Rob Moser - Parks and Recreation Commission.
C. Todd Holman - Long Range Planning Commission.
D. Gary Muehlhausen - Utilities Commission.
E. Darrel Olson - Planning and Zoning Commission and other mayoral comments.
10. City attorney.
12. Staff reports.
13. Adjourn to administrative hiring process on Nov. 22.
Pequot Lakes School Board
Meets 7:30 p.m. Monday
1. Call to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of agenda.
5. Presentation - energy rebates.
6. Approval of past meeting minutes.
7. Authorization of accounts paid.
a. Student council.
9. Consent agenda.
a. Accept donations.
b. Approve staff lane change.
c. Acknowledge policies reviewed.
a. Staff resignations.
b. Staff contracts.
c. Advising assignments/coaches.
11. Old business.
a. South Oak Street project.
12. New business.
a. Adequate yearly progress.
b. Policy presented for first reading.
c. Policies presented for second readings.
13. Announcements and meeting dates.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.