Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday
Commissioner's Board Room
1. Call to order.
a. Pledge of Allegiance.
b. Approval of agenda for discussion.
2. Robert Yochum - County Administrator.
a. Consent agenda.
b. Approve 2008 MN Extension Service Agreement.
c. Report back on Personnel Committee of the Board.
3. Larry Wolfe - Chief Financial Officer.
a. Health Insurance Committee report.
4. John Sumption - ESD Director, Katy Norby - Recorder.
a. Discuss Recorder's Office filing fees for non-conforming lot transfer satisfactions.
b. Recording of restoration orders.
5. Request to be heard - Bay View Loop residents.
a. Residents of Bay View Loop (West Pike Bay Loop) Road.
6. Public hearing - County road status revocation.
a. CR 169-Trunk Highway 2 frontage road.
b. Pike Bay Trail NW.
7. Dave Enblom - Highway Engineer.
a. Disposition portion of Old Six Mile Lake Road.
8. Dorothy Opheim - HHVS Director, Reno Wells - Probation Director.
a. Cass County screening team report.
b. Receive and file child placement costs for September, 2007 in the amount of $161,795.
9. Michael Parrish, Gary Pearson - Longville Ambulance Subordinate Service District.
a. LASSD third quarter report.
10. Josh Stevenson - Asst. Land Commissioner.
a. Approve easement for Beulah Township in Section 29 for placement of fire hydrant.
b. Authorize sale of 4.2 acres of tax forfeited land-Parcel ID#48-001-1112 to the City of Pine River in the amount of $37,000.
c. Approve acquisition to purchase Parcel ID#34-010-4102 (Powers Twp.) for access and consolidation.
11. Robert H. Yochum - Administrator.
a. Ah-Gwah-Ching purchase agreement.
12. Confirm upcoming meeting schedule.
a. Establish a special meeting for continued annual department head performance evaluations on Tuesday, Nov. 27, beginning at 9 am, at the Cass County Land Department, 218 Washburn Avenue East, Backus.
b. AMC annual conference - Dec. 3-5, Hyatt Regency, Mpls, MN.
c. Change location of Commissioners Board Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 18, to Commissioners Board Room, Courthouse, Walker.
13. 11:50 A.M.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.