Monday -- 8:15 a.m., Meth Lab Ordinance Task Force, Health Department Conference Room.
Tuesday -- 8 a.m., Building and Grounds Committee and CAM (Core Planning Group), CAM Office; 9:30 a.m., Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport Commission, Airport Conference Room.
Wednesday -- 7 a.m., on-site visits of judicial centers in Ramsey, Sherburne and Stearns counties; 8 a.m., 2004 budget meeting, Commissioners' Room; 6:30 p.m., Comprehensive Land Use Planning Committee, Health Department Conference Room.
Thursday -- 5:15 p.m., Board of Adjustment, Welton Hall in Elks Club Building.
Saturday -- 9:30 a.m., Citizen Involvement Committee, meet at courthouse.
Nov. 10 -- 5 p.m., Crow Wing County Housing and Redevelopment Authority, Commissioners' Room.
Cass County Board
Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday
Cass County Courthouse
1. Call to order
a. Pledge of Allegiance
b. Approval of agenda. (Any requests to be heard not on the proposed agenda are considered for inclusion at this time.)
2. Robert Yochum -- administrator
a. Consent agenda
3. Mardi Harder -- Minnesota Extension Service.
a. Authorize request for funding of local Minnesota Extension Office.
4. Sharon K. Anderson -- auditor treasurer
a. Discussion of proposed fee schedule.
b. 2003 projected actual for auditor-treasurer's department budget.
5. Paul Fairbanks -- ESD director.
a. Present quotes for May Township transfer site structure.
b. Refer feedlot administration to SWCD.
6. Dave Enblom -- highway engineer.
a. Approve CSAH and County Road Capital Improvement Program.
b. Approve resolution on CSAH 50 -- Environment Assessment Worksheet.
c. Approve roadway signage and striping, intersection safety enhancements and snowplowing policies.
7. Earl Maus -- county attorney, Bob Karbowski -- Pike Bay police chief.
a. Discuss cooperative law enforcement agreement with Pike Bay Township.
8. Tim Richardson -- MIS director.
a. Web site advertisement.
b. E-911 update.
c. Status of countywide radio coverage.
d. Township/city Web pages.
9. Confirm upcoming meeting schedule.
a. Hubbard County presentation (regional jail), 10:30 a.m. Nov. 5, Hubbard County Courthouse, Park Rapids.
b. Cass County retiree insurance meeting, 2 p.m. Nov. 14, county board room.
c. Mediation -- 10 a.m. Nov. 24, county board room.
d. Establish annual strategic planning session date.
1. Approve board minutes of Oct. 21.
2. Approve auditor warrants dated Oct. 23, in the amount of $283,119.34.
3. Approve HHVS warrants dated Oct. 24, in the amount of $42,015.73.
4. Approve HHVS warrants dated Oct. 24 in the amount of $181,192.37.
5. Approve auditor warrants dated Oct. 30, in the amount of $140,613.43.
6. Approve auditor warrants dated Oct. 31, in the amount of $673.
7. Approve personnel actions -- appointments, resignations, retirements, etc.
8. Approve licenses -- tobacco, 3.2 beer, liquor, gambling, etc.
9. Approve final plat of Alpine Vista (Fairview Township) approved by Planning Commission on Aug. 26.
10. Approve final plat of Little Sand Lake Estates (Slater Township) approved by administrative review on April 2.
11. Appoint Dick Downham voting delegate and Jim Demgen alternate for 2003 MCIT annual meeting at annual AMC Conference.
12. Reduce treasurer petty cash account from $3,000 to $2,000 effective Oct. 9.
13. Approve Probation Juvenile Accountability Block Grant (JABG) in the amount of $10,663, (matching funds of $1,185.)
14. Amend Resolution No. 85-03 (amending parcels #13 and #14) (Wilderness Park sale list).
15. Establish time and date for alternate sale for Dec. 19, beginning at 9 a.m. (Woodrow Township).
16. Accept donation of $500 from VFW Northern Post 3839 for the Cass County Veterans Transportation Program.
17. Approve fiscal agent status -- Pleasant Lake Association, Healthy Lakes Program, $5,000 from Initiative Foundation.
18. Reschedule Dec. 2 Cass County commissioner's board meeting to Dec. 4, beginning at 2 p.m. (to coincide with truth and taxation meeting on Dec. 4.)
19. Refer correspondence from Jim Rogen (Shingobee Island) to Leech Lake Band and Ad Hoc Committee (Commissioners Downham and Dowson).
20. Receive and file correspondence from the Pine River Chamber regarding the Community Resource Center, Pine River.
21. Receive and file notice to food, beverage and lodging license establishments.
22. Approve assessor's office abatements.
23. Approve the Leech Lake child placement agency host county contract for Nov. 1 to Oct. 31.
24. Refer Wabedo, Little Boy, Inguadona, Cooper and Rice Lakes Association correspondence to land department for preparation of a response.
25. Refer feasibility of regional medical examiner and related transport to Region 5 Development Commission.
26. Refer fee and temporary use of privies to ESD Citizen Advisory Committee.
Meets 7 p.m. Monday
Breezy Point City Hall
Call to order
A. Approval of claims
B. Approval of agenda
C. Approval of minutes Sept. 2 and Oct. 6.
D. Notices and communications
Public comments #1 -- Time for citizens to come before the council with concerns
1. Planning Commission/Board of Adjustment
a. Monthly report
b. Zoning administrator report
c. Whitebirch Estates third supplemental final plat
2. Public Works
a. Road inventory update
b. Mowing complaint
c. Letter regarding stop signs
d. Resolution 03-35 accepting roads
e. Resolution 03-36 authorizing road signs
f. Resolution 03-37 delinquent sewer
g. Resolution 03-38 newly created units for assessment
h. Resolution 03-39 tax forfeited assessments
3. Police department
a. Monthly report
a. Public Safety Building
a. DNR Conservation Partners Grant
8. City attorney
9. City engineer
10. City clerk
1. PLCC Composting Program
2. Request for funds PLCC
3. Citizen of the Year proposal
1. Public hearing request for annexation
2. Meeting agenda
Public comments #2
Little Falls School Board
Meets 8:15 a.m. Friday
1. Call to order
2. Resolution canvassing returns of votes of school district special election
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.