BAXTER - The Brainerd/Baxter Business Council of the Brainerd Lakes Chamber will meet from 7:30-9 a.m. Tuesday at Baxter City Hall regarding information on transportation and other infrastructure improvements in the Baxter area.
Minnesota Department of Transportation plans and projects:
• The Elder Drive project featuring a three-quarter intersection, left-turn lane at Inglewood, street lighting at Elder and Inglewood.
• The Highway 371 corridor mill and overlay from Excelsior to Nisswa, including the upgrade of accesses and street lighting at Design Road and Clearwater Road.
• Street lighting at Highway 371/Novotny Road, Highway 371/Forest Lake Drive, and Highway 371/Audubon Way.
Baxter plans and projects:
• Fairview Drive extension/Elder Drive extension (related to Elder Drive project).
• Inglewood/Knollwood intersections (related to Elder Drive project).
• Upgraded Highway 210 access/railroad crossing (west Highway 210 Potlatch/former Stock Lumber site).
• Cypress Drive Extension.
• Highway 371/CSAH 48 Interchange.
• CSAH 48/Memorywood Drive Intersection.
• Isle Drive extension.
• Novotny Road and Dellwood Drive projects.
• Trail system expansions and a railroad corridor study.
Register online at www.explorebrainerdlakes.com or by calling (218) 829-2838.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.