Meets 7 p.m. Tuesday
1. Approve agenda.
2. Approve consent calendar.
Minutes from previous meeting.
Payment of bills.
3. Consider request from Mike Hudalla that the city sell land east of Ravilla Avenue and north of Velkommen Street.
4. Public hearing at 7:05 p.m. to consider request to vacate Garden Avenue from Second Street Northeast to Airport Road (CSAH 30).
5. Coalition of Greater Minnesota Cities - Legislative issues - Kari Thurlow.
6. Consider request to transfer Staples Off-Sale Liquor Inc. liquor and tobacco licenses from Gene Hreha to Ron Hreha.
7. Consider approval of lawful gambling premises permit renewal application for the Staples Lions Club at Lefty's Bar - Rich Japke.
8. Consider approval of lawful gambling premises permit renewal application for the Todd Area Trail Association at Twisted Sisters - Bernie Mumm.
9. Order abatement of public nuisances.
10. Consider sale of used sander to Thomastown Township.
11. Committee reports:
Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Consider PUD regulations.
- Consider special use permit for a temporary structure for Amtrak use.
11. Open forum.
12. City administrator's report.
13. Discussion brought forward by city council members.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.