PILLAGER -- Homeowner Rick DeWolff suffered first- and second-degree burns on his hands and face while hooking up a propane gas line to his house, the Pillager Fire Area Protection Association reported.
The accident was reported about 7:04 p.m. Saturday at 4136 Lake Placid Boulevard in Sylvan Township. The fire department reported DeWolff was hooking up a propane gas line to the house and turned it on. One line in the house was not capped. Estimated damage to the structure was $7,500. DeWolff was listed in fair condition today at St. Joseph's Medical Center in Brainerd.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.