The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a fire at the Lake View Trailer Park Friday afternoon on Lot No. 30.
Gary Fleischacker, owner of the mobile home, was treated at the scene for a burned hand.
"Fleischacker was lighting a Coleman lantern and couldn't see what he was doing and some of the fluid spilled and it exploded," said Firefighter Charlie Donemann. "There was minimal damage in the kitchen area."
Vehicle and John Deer skidder burn
The Brainerd Fire Department reported a fire to a John Deere skidder at 2:35 p.m. Friday on Highway 25 and Thompson Road.
An automobile fire also occurred at 2:49 p.m. Friday on the 200 block of South Ninth Street. The fire department reported no injuries and the skidder and the automobile were not a total loss.
The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a fuel leak Friday at the residence of Rocky Gosse, County Road 45 south.
It was reported that the fuel oil tank in the basement was filled, but the valve was not tight and it leaked. There were no flames. No one was injured and there was no damage.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.