Meets 6 p.m. Tuesday
Pike Bay Town Hall
1. Call to order.
a. Pledge of Allegiance.
b. Approval of agenda for discussion.
2. Robert Yochum, Administrator.
a. Consent agenda.
b. Association of MN Counties assessment request.
c. Resolution appointing Robert Yochum County Administrator through Nov. 18, 2009.
3. Tom Somrak, Norm Wagoner Chippewa National Forest.
a. Chippewa Forest Plan update.
4. Norm Moody Land Commissioner.
a. Authorize Land Department fund transfer for Deep Portage road maintenance.
b. Amend timber auction policy as it relates to bid security.
c. Plageman request to repurchase parcel 51-035-1402 (Woodrow Township).
5. Randy Fisher, Bert Woodford, Mike Carey Sheriff's office.
a. Inmate telephone system bids.
b. Resolution adopting national incident management system.
c. Resolution authorizing intra-state emergency management.
d. Authorize out-of-state travel (Washington, D.C.) for Sergeant L. Scott Thompson Boys and Girls Club of Cass Lake.
6. Confirm upcoming meeting schedule.
1. Table board minutes of Sept. 6 and Sept. 9.
2. Approve HHVS warrants dated Aug. 25 in the amount of $45.
3. Approve manual auditor warrants dated Sept. 1 in the amount of $1,397,824.84.
4. Receive and file medical examiner statistics for Jan. 1 through June 30.
5. Accept donation of $200 from Cass County Agricultural Society in appreciation for Fosse services at county fair.
6. Receive and file Aug. 2005 interest income report.
7. Approve HHVS warrants dated Sept. 9 in the amount of $138,498.71.
8. Approve HHVS warrants dated Sept. 9 in the amount of 4184,339.23.
9. Receive and file monthly budget reports.
10. Approve licenses Tobacco, 3.2 beer, liquor, and gambling.
11. Approve personnel actions.
12. Receive and file Interest Income for August.
13. Report back from the Friday, Sept. 9 performance evaluation Dorothy Opheim achieves the requirements of the position of Health, Human and Veteran Services Director.
14. Report back from the Friday, Sept. 9 performance evaluation Tom Emery achieves the requirements of the position of Building and Grounds Supervisor.
15. Report back from the Friday, Sept. 9 performance evaluation John Sumption achieves the requirements of the position of ESD director.
16. Report back from the Friday, Sept. 9 performance evaluation Steve Kuha achieves the requirements of the position of assessor.
17. Report back from the Friday, Sept. 9 performance evaluation Norm Moody achieves the requirements of the position of land commissioner.
18. Report back from the Friday, Sept. 9 performance evaluation Tim Richardson achieves the requirements of the position of MIS director.
19. Authorize auditor treasurer to hire actuarial services utilizing self-insurance fund Medicare "Part D" determination.
20. Receive and file highway department response to Colin Ylinen regarding improvements to Sugar Lake Drive Unorganized Township #5.
21. Refer Historical Society and Agricultural Society requests to include membership information in March 2006 property tax statement to auditor-treasurer.
22. Authorize amendment to medical flexible spending plan to allow one month extension for prior period eligible claims per IRS notice 2005-42.
23. Approve notification to the State of Minn. of Cass County's election to continue the full payment method for Chippewa National Forest 25 percent fund distribution.
24. Approve outstanding check cancellation in the total amount of $406.26.
25. Authorize execution of Northern Lakes vending agreement for machine services subject to a 30-day cancellation without cause by the county.
26. Authorize execution of annual FY06 Grant in Aid snowmobile agreement in the amount of $124,000.
27. Approve HHVS warrants dated, Sept. 8 in the amount of $719.
28. Approve auditors warrants dated Sept. 8 in the amount of $87,367.36.
29. Receive and file ESO response to Dan and Nan Chesla inquiry regarding the North Mule Lake access.
Pequot Lakes School Board
Meets 7 p.m. Monday
1. Call to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of agenda.
5. Approval of past meeting minutes.
6. Treasurer's report.
7. Authorization of accounts paid/accounts payable/construction bills.
a. Student council.
d. Curriculum coordinator.
9. Consent agenda.
a. Accept donations.
b. All day, every day kindergarten study.
c. Staff lane changes.
d. Set substitute pay for cooks, custodians, paraprofessionals, and secretaries.
a. Staff resignations.
b. New staff contracts.
c. Fall 2005 coaching assignment.
11. New business.
a. Policy second readings 514 bullying prohibition policy, 900.5 school/community relations and communications.
b. Bus purchase.
c. Certify 2005 payable 2006 levy.
d. Enrollment resolutions.
e. Resolution recognizing the All Class Reunion Association.
f. Memorandum of understanding with Local 284.
g. Memorandum of understanding with Principal's Association.
12. Announcements and meeting dates.
a. Reschedule Oct. 10 regular meeting.
b. Set second meeting in October.
c. Meeting dates:
3:30 p.m. curriculum.
4:30 p.m. Student activities.
5:30 p.m. Policy.
4:30 p.m. Public Relations.
5:30 p.m. Personnel.
4 p.m. Finance.
5:30 p.m. Buildings and grounds
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.