Meets 7 p.m. Tuesday
1. Approve agenda.
2. Approve consent calendar.
* Minutes from previous meeting.
* Payment of bills Etzler and Northquest.
3. City attorney's opinion regarding incident at Parker's Sports Lounge City attorney Rasmussen.
4. Consider second reading and adoption of ordinance amending the city code definition of adult cabaret.
5. Consider second reading and adoption of ordinance prohibiting nudity on the premises of licensed liquor establishments.
6. Consider proposed ordinance regulating pawn shops.
7. Update on Charter Communications franchise renewal.
8. Consider proposed preliminary property tax levy for payable 2006.
9. Consider proposed preliminary 2006 city budget.
10. Schedule public hearing on the proposed 2006 tax levy and budget.
11. Consider grant agreement with Minnesota Department of Transportation for airport runway lighting and fuel system improvements.
12. Consider appointing representative to serve on the Downtown Revitalization Board.
13. Consider proposed zoning ordinance and map as recommended by the Planning and Zoning Commission.
14. Committee reports.
* Forestry and Beautification Board.
* Water and Light Board.
Consider Lakewood Manor Stormwater Drainage Plan on 5th Street Northeast between Hwy. 10 and Third Avenue.
Consider renewal of lease with Burlington Northern Santa Fe for street garage site.
Consider amendment to purchase agreement with Burlington Northern Santa Fe for purchase of proposed substation site (exclude roadway leading to microwave tower).
Consider proceeding with district court condemnation for electric service territory to serve new Lakewood Health System facility.
15. Open forum.
16. City administrator's report.
17. Discussion brought forward by city council members.
Brainerd Planning Commission
Meets 6 p.m. Wednesday
1. Call to order.
2. Approveal/amendment of agenda.
3. Approval/amendment of minutes of Aug. 10, 17, and 24.
4. Public hearing: Rezoning property from R-4 to R-2 Susann Olson 902 and 920 Northeast 13th Avenue.
5. Zoning text amendment Non-profit use of former ISD #181 school buildings.
6. Code review Task Force Committee.
7. Temporary sign discussion.
8. Zoning ordinance discussion.
9. Review of community tour.
10. Trail system/walkway Discussion and possible special meeting.
11. Commissioners' questions/comments.
12. City planner report.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.