Meets 7 p.m. Tuesday Baxter City Hall
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Consent agenda.
A. Approval of council minutes of Aug. 13, 19 and 25.
B. Payment of bills and approval of finance report.
C. Accept Utilities Commission minutes of Aug. 20 and 27.
1. Direct City Attorney Person to start legal proceedings against Ironwood Meadows Developer Craig MacDonald for injunctive relief and/or money damages pursuant to the developer's agreement.
2. Approve the Anderson Brothers quote for borrow import in the amount of $46,475.
3. Direct City Attorney Person to start drafting a more detailed non-user ordinance and return with this ordinance for the commission to review.
4. Adopt the resolution approving plans and specifications and ordering advertisement for bids for the 371 North Phase II -- Edgewood Drive improvement project.
5. Adopt the resolution awarding the 2003 Clearwater Road commercial utility improvements to Randy Kramer of Watkins in the amount of $119,429.37.
6. Approve the WSN proposal for engineering services project management and construction staking for the 2003 Knollwood Drive North of Trunk Highway 210 improvements for an estimated cost of $10,500.
7. Approve the WSN proposal for engineering services project management and construction staking for the 2003 Conservation Drive improvements for an estimated cost of $12,400.
D. Accept Joint Parks and Recreation/Utilities/Long Range Planning Trail Subcommittee minutes of Aug. 18.
E. Accept Parks and Recreation Commission minutes of Aug. 25.
1. Accept park dedication fees in lieu of land as per city ordinance for Ironwood Meadows plat.
F. Accept Planning and Zoning Commission minutes of Aug. 26.
G. Accept Personnel and Police Commission minutes of Aug. 27.
H. Accept Long Range Planning Commission minutes of Aug. 28.
1. Amend the hunting zone map as described.
2. Approve that if the Arvid Theien property becomes annexed, that the zoning classification be R-2 (medium density residential).
I. Set EDA meeting on Sept. 16 at 6 p.m.
J. Set Potlatch AUAR workshop with council and interested commissions on Sept. 18 at 6:30 p.m.
5. Pulled agenda items.
6. Other business.
B. Planning and zoning actions.
1. Approve the variance to allow reconstruction of a commercial building without hooking up to city sewer services for Action Graphics, 2409 and 2405 Foley Road South, based on staff findings of fact and conditions.
2. Approve the conditional use permit for a single family residential apartment in an owner-occupied single family dwelling for David Morrison at 2471 Woida Road North based on staff findings of fact and conditions.
3. Approve the preliminary plat of Hinckley Acres based on staff findings of fact and recommendations.
4. Approve the conditional use permit for a planned unit development for Hinckley Acres based on staff findings of fact and conditions.
5. Approve the applicant at 561 Kimberlee Drive not needing a variance as the construction does not fall into the shoreland impact zone and the use of the string rule applies to this site.
6. Approve the applicant at 561 Kimberlee Drive not needing a variance for reconstruction on a non-conforming structure on a non-conforming lot because the building does not qualify under the 50 percent damaged rule.
7. Approve the variance to allow the construction of a three-season porch less than 75 feet from the OHW for John Person at 541 Kimberlee Drive based on staff findings of fact and with conditions.
C. Set assessment hearing dates.
7. Public comments.
A. Brenda Theien, 390 Forest Drive N.
9. Council comments.
A. Mark Cross -- Industrial and Economic Development and other comments.
B. Rosemary Franzen -- Parks and Recreation and other comments.
C. Gary Muehlhausen -- Utilities, Personnel and Police and other mayoral comments.
D. Darrel Olson -- Planning and Zoning and other comments.
E. Barb Wells -- Long Range Planning and other comments.
10. City attorney.
11. Staff reports.
12. Adjournment to next committee workshop at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 3.
Little Falls School Board
4:30 p.m. -- Work Session
7 p.m. -- Business Meeting
W1. Approval of 2003-04 Morrison County interagency agreement.
W2. Approval of 2003-04 district memberships in professional organizations.
W3. Approval of pay 2004 proposed tax levy
W4. Adoption of revised school weapons policy No. 501.
W5. Selection of three months during the 2003-04 school year in which to hold meet and confer conferences with LFEA
W6. Enrollment update
W7. Board members' suggestions for agenda items for Sept. 8 superintendent retreat.
W8. City of Little Falls' Sept. 11 meeting, 1 p.m., and Sept. 15 hearing, 7:30 p.m., on placing district's "Fairgrounds Property" in new JOBZ program.
W9. Schedule board meeting to canvass referendum votes by Nov. 11.
1. Call to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve agenda
4. Public comments
5.1 Morrison County Outstanding Senior Citizens for 2003
6. Action items
6.1 Approval of 2003-04 Morrison County Interagency Agreement
6.2 Approval of 2003-04 district memberships in professional organizations
7. Non-action items
7.1 Approval of pay 2004 proposed tax levy
7.2 Adoption of revised school weapons policy No. 501
7.3 Selection of three months during the 2003-04 school year in which to hold meet and confer conferences with LFEA
8. Information items
8.1 Enrollment update
8.2 Board members' suggestions for agenda items for Sept. 8, board-superintendent retreat.
8.3 City of Little Falls Sept. 11 meeting, 1 p.m., and Sept. 15, hearing, 7:30 p.m. on placing district's fairgrounds property in new JOBZ program
8.4 Schedule board meeting to canvass referendum votes by Nov. 11.
9. Consent agenda
9.1.1 Child care leave
9.1.2 Medical leave of absence
9.1.4 Reinstatement of music stipends for 2003-04 school year
9.2 Approval of minutes
10. Reports from board members
11. Report from superintendent
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.