Meets 10 a.m. Tuesday
Commissioners Board Room
1. 10 a.m. Call to order.
a. Pledge of Allegiance.
b. Approval of agenda for discussion. (Any requests to be heard not on the proposed agenda are considered for inclusion at this time).
2. 10:05 a.m. Robert Yochum - County Administrator.
a. Approve Consent Agenda.
b. ARMER participation plan development proposals.
c. Approve Joint Powers Agreement with Kitchigami Regional Library.
d. Authorize South Country Health Alliance membership payment.
3. 10:15 a.m. Larry Wolfe - Chief Financial Officer.
a. Authorize Landwehr Construction Inc. budget for unknown building No. 12 in the amount of $43,639.
b. Approve State Formula Payment alternative and 15 percent allocation to Title II projects.
4. 10:30 a.m. Ane Rogers - HHVS Director.
a. Request to fill budgeted Social Worker position - Adult Unit.
b. Child Placement Cost for July 2009 in the amount of $189,770.
5. 10:45 a.m. Dave Enblom - Highway Engineer.
a. Award bids for CP 2009-1(155).
6. 11:00 a.m. Josh Stevenson - Land Commissioner.
a. 2010 Snowmobile Trail Assistance update new rules from contingency plan and approve Resolution No. 51-09-FY10 DNR MN Snowmobile Trail Maintenance Grant for $190,512.
7. 11:15 a.m. John Sumption - ESD Director.
a. Report on Planning Commission approval of Land Use Ordinance Amendments.
b. Update on Electronic Waste Program.
8. Recess meeting at 11:30 a.m. and reconvene at 1 p.m. meeting with Cass County Citizen Budget Committee.
9. 1 p.m. 2010 Budget review.
a. 2009 Budget trends.
b. 2010 departmental requests to date.
c. Levy limit and new TNT process.
d. Capital Plan update.
e. Levy requests not heard to date.
10. 1:30 p.m. Other 2010 budget requests not included to date.
a. Grants - HHVS SCHIP grant and County Attorney Domestic Violence Safety grant.
b. Fees - Environmental Services and Election.
c. Wage hour reductions.
d. Other contingencies.
11. 2 p.m. 2010 proposed property tax levy.
a. Preliminary property tax levy - County wide, LASSD and Unorganized Township
12. 2:15 p.m. Confirm upcoming meeting schedule.
a. County Board Meeting, Tuesday, Sept. 15 Wilkinson Township Hall, 6789 140th St. NW, Cass Lake
b. County Board Meeting, Tuesday, September 22 Unorg. Twp. Bena Actv. Ctr.,38 Co. 8, Bena, MN
13. 2:20 p.m. Adjourn.
1. Approve Board Minutes of Aug. 18.
2. Approve HHVS Auditor warrants dated Aug. 14 in the amount of $1,607.
3. Approve Auditor warrants dated Aug. 20 in the amount of $629,902.25.
4. Approve HHVS Commissioner warrants dated Aug. 21 in the amount of $259,115.67.
5. Approve HHVS Auditor warrants dated Aug. 21 in the amount of $138,775.39.
6. Approve Auditor warrants dated Aug. 27 in the amount of $205,564.69.
7. Approve Auditor warrants dated Aug. 27 in the amount of $361.
8. Approve licenses - Tobacco, 3.2 Beer, Liquor, Gambling, etc.
9. Approve pay request #3932765 for AGC Re-Use Project, Kimley-Horn, in the amount of $19,020 (capital fund).
10. Receive and file-City of Hackensack-Annual Disclosure of Tax Increment for year ending Dec. 31, 2008.
11. Approve pay request #3 for AGC Re-Use Project to Maguire Iron Inc. in the amount of $39,449.10 (capital fund).
12. Receive and file correspondence on PRASD - MN Public Facilities Authority Loan Repayment in the amount of $41,668.38.
13. Approve Resolution No. 52-09 on alternate sale on Oct. 5, 2009 to adjacent landowners in Twp. 133N (May Twp.), Section 14, Rge 31W.
14. Approve US Forest Service to re-obligate $6,013.95 of FY 09 Cooperative Law Enforcement Agreement.
15. Accept donation from Marjorie M. Frank in the amount of $10 - Sheriff's Boat and Water Program for safety equipment.
16. Approve Assessor's Office Abatements.
17. Receive and file timber auction results dated for Aug. 27.
18. Receive and file monthly HHVS Cash Accounts Report to date, July 31 in the amount of $8,005,866.
19. Approve submission of a grant to MN Dept. Human Services-Child Safety and Permanency Division, to purchase recording equipment for use in child abuse cases and to receive training related to this equipment.
20. Approve Cass County HHVS Home and Community-Based Services Contracts effective July 1, 2009 - Dec. 31, 2010, with Faith in Action; Senior Class Home Care; Deer River Health Care; Adult Day Service, Inc/Walker Adult Day Care Services.
21. Approve the 2010-2011 Cass County Child Care Assistance Program.
22. Receive and file Sales and Use Tax Audit and authorize payment in the amount of $15,405.71 (general fund).
23. Approve pay request No. 10597S for AGC Re-Use Project to Industrial Hygiene Services Corp. in the amount of $11,681.96 (capital fund).
24. Receive and file Region Five Development Commission nomination for Counties of Cass, Crow Wing and Morrison for AMC County Conservation Award.
25. Appoint James Ochs Integrity Benefits LLC as agent of record.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.