National Night Out is an event held in cities throughout the country and is designed to build stronger and safer communities by drawing neighbors together in an effort to fight crime.
On Tuesday, several Brainerd neighborhoods will hold events:
• The Southeast Brainerd Neighborhood Association will have food and music from 6-8 p.m. at Harrison School.
• South Brainerd Neighbors will have snacks and desserts from 6-8 p.m. at Bane Park.
• The Northeast Brainerd Neighborhood Association will have a pig roast from 7-8:30 p.m. at Lum Park.
• The North Brainerd Neighborhood Association will have food and music from 5-8 p.m. at Gregory Park.
• Northtown Neighborhood will have a barbecue picnic from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at Northtown and Warrior streets.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.