Meets 6 p.m. Tuesday
Sylvan Town Hall
2. Robert Yochum - Administrator.
a. Consent agenda.
b. Report back on SWCD Liaison Committee meeting.
c. Report back on Cass/Crow Wing criminal justice workgroup.
d. Ah-Gwah-Ching demolition and redevelopment consulting services.
3. Public hearing - county road status revocation - County Road No. 167
4. Jane Hennagir - Minnesota Counties Insurance Trust.
a. 2007 MICT Member Report.
5. Request to be heard - City of Lake Shore - Environmental Committee.
a. Update on impaired water status on Lake Margaret.
6. Request to be heard - Pat Moran.
a. Update on provisions of MN Rules impacting proposed GRE transmission line.
7. Norm Moody - Land Commissioner.
a. GRE Power line easement review.
b. Receive and file timber results of May 31.
c. Report back on Committee of the Board meeting on timber policy.
d. Report back on destination trail meeting.
8. Larry Wolfe - Chief Financial Officer.
a. Award bids for actuarial services for OPEB.
9. Upcoming meeting schedule.
a. Cass County Board meeting, Tuesday, July17, Hiram Township Hall, 5814 36th St. NW, Hackensack.
b. 2008 Budget review calendar.
1. Approve regular board minutes of June 5.
2. Approve auditor manual warrants dated May 31 in the amount of $2,990,663.30.
3. Approve auditor manual warrants dated May 31 in the amount of $25.
4. Approve auditor warrants dated May 31 in the amount of $1,231.00.
5. Approve auditor warrants dated May 31 in the amount of $67,312.82.
6. Approve HHVS warrants dated May 31 in the amount of $575.
7. Approve HHVS Warrants dated May 31,in the amount of $57.
8. Approve auditor warrants dated June 7 in the amount of $525,782.70.
9. Approve HHVS warrants dated June 8 in the amount of $62,473.32.
10. Approve HHVS Warrants dated June 8 in the amount of $191,905.71.
11. Receive and file monthly budget reports.
12. Approve licenses - tobacco, 3.2 beer, liquor, gambling licenses, etc.
13. Personnel items - appointments, resignations, etc.
14. Receive and file EDC activity report for May.
15. Receive and file interest income report for April.
16. Approve the out of state travel for Ane Rogers, Family Health Supervisor, for the Rural Health Outreach Grant training in Washington D.C., August 27-29. All expenses are paid by the grant.
17. Approve the HHVS Home and Community-Based Service Contracts effective July 1, 2007 through June 30, 2009.
18. Approve the application for the South Country Health Alliance Funding for County Health Promotion Program/Health Care Infrastructure Investment Program in the amount of $20,000.
19. Receive and file maintenance plan at the Pine River Govt. Building, Pine River.
20. Approve payment request from CAM (#07-485) Cass County Jail recreational roofing project in the amount of $1,398.
21. Approve payment request from CAM (#06-430) Cass County Long Range Bldg. Plan in the amount of $10,000.
22. Approve payment request from M.G. Carlson (CAM (#07-1-485) Cass County Jail - Outdoor Recreational Roof in the amount of $38,637.92.
23. Receive and file notice from the Central MN EMS Region $715.20 resulting from seatbelt fines in Cass County.
24. Approve application for cancellation of forfeiture's - U.S. Forest Service on Parcel No.'s 18-009-3200, 39-028-2300, 15-036-1300.
25. Authorize acceptance of $5,000.00 grant from (HLRP107-2863) Initiative Foundation, Hattie Lake/Upper Pine River Assessment Project acting as fiscal agent.
26. Approve Assessor's Office Abatements.
27. Refer Initiative Foundation 2008 budget request to the Citizen Budget Committee.
28. Approve contract for ATV Survey - Land-O-Lakes State Forest.
29. Receive and file 1st Quarter ESD permit activity.
30. Appoint James Ballenthin to fill the unexpired term of Harold Burns on the Board of Adjustment through Dec.21, 2009.
31. Receive and file certification of Ah-Gwah-Ching site eligibility.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.