7 p.m. Monday, Crosslake City Hall.
A. Call to order
1. Approval of additions to the agenda (Council Action-Motion)
B. Critical issues
1. Ruth Ann Hanson-Chamber of Commerce 4th of July Fireworks Celebration (Council Action-Motion)
C. Consent calendar -- Notice to the public -- All items here listed are considered to be routine by the City Council and will be acted on by one motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless a citizen or councilmember so requests: (Council Action-Motion)
1. Special council meeting minutes of May 5.
2. Regular council meeting minutes of May 9.
3. Special Council Meeting Minutes of May 12.
4. Board of Review Meeting Minutes of May 17.
5. Crosslake Communications-Balance sheet and investment/cash summary dated April 30.
6. City-Month end revenue report dated April 30.
7. City-Month end expenditure report dated April 30.
8. Lakes State Bank Pledge update, May 2005
9. Lakewood Bank Pledge Update, May 2005
10. Northern National Bank Pledge Update, May 2005
D. Public forum
E. Mayor's report
1. Mayor's Comments
2. Review proposal for audio/visual equipment (Request to obtain quotes Council Action-Motion)
F. City Administrator's report
1. City bills for approval (Council Action-Motion)
2. Crosslake Communication's bills for approval May 1-May 31 (Council Action-Motion)
3. Resolution to adopt for renewal of existing liquor license establishments for 2005-2006 and memo dated June 8 from Darlene Roach Re: liquor license renewal (Council Action-Motion)
4. Letter dated June 5 from Aadzuhman Shrine Club Re: permission to solicit (Council Action-Motion)
5. Revised schedule of events for the modification to the development program for Development District No. 1 (Set date for public hearing on Aug. 8, Council Action-Motion)
6. Memo dated May 19 from City Administrator Re: Breakdown of 2004 Legal Expenses (Council Information)
7. Letter dated May 26 from Crosslake/Ideal Lions Re: Donations (Council Information)
8. Letter dated May 23 from Dale Hultgren Re: Compost Site (Council Information)
9. Building Senior Friendly Communities Learning Forum (Council Information)
G. Commission/Department reports
1. Economic Development Authority
2. Public safety
a. May 2005-Police report for Crosslake (Council Information)
b. May 2005-Police report for Mission Township (Council Information)
c. Memo dated June 13 from Chief Hartman Re: Acceptance of anonymous donation of $11,000 (Council Action-Motion)
d. Memo dated June 6, 2005 from Emergency Management Director, Police Chief, Public Works Director and City Administrator Re: Purchase and Installation of 5 Additional Civil Defense Sirens (Council Action-Motion)
e. March 2005-North Ambulance Run Report (Council Information)
f. April 2005-North Ambulance Run Report (Council Information)
g. May 2005-Fire Department Report (Council Information)
3. Park and Recreation
a. Staff Report dated June 8 from Jon Henke, Park Director (Council Information)
b. Crosslake Park Commission minutes of April 25 (Council Information)
a. Alden Hardwick-Update on library project and luncheon proceeds
b. Library Committee Meeting minutes of May 16 (Council Information)
5. Personnel committee
a. Memo dated June 6 from Personnel Committee Re: Jim Ritter Probation Status (Council Action-Motion)
6. Public works/cemetery/sewer
a. Memo dated June 8 from Public Works Director Re: Municipal Building Sprinkler System (Council Action-Motion)
b. Memo dated June 8 from Public Works Director Re: Overhead Door Service Contract (Council Action-Motion)
c. Memo dated June 8 Re: Update on sewer connections (Council Information)
d. Letter dated May 31 from Hammerlund Construction Re: Crosslake Wastewater Facilities Project (Council Information)
e. Letter dated May 27 from WSN Re: Greer Lake Road (Council Action-Motion)
f. Letter dated June 7, 2005 from WSN Re: Daggett Pine Road (Council Information)
g. Letter dated June 8 from Anderson Brothers to WSN Re: Daggett Pine Road (Council Action-Motion)
7. Planning and Zoning
a. Minutes of Planning and Zoning Commission/Board of Adjustment special meeting and public hearing of April 5 (Council Information)
b. Minutes of Planning and Zoning Commission/Board of Adjustment regular meeting and public hearing of April 22 (Council Information)
c. Permit summary for May 2005 (Council Information)
d. Letter dated June 2 from City Attorney Re: Ordinance Amendment Chapter 8 Home Occupation (Council Information)
e. Letter dated June 7 from City Attorney Re: Shoreland Act (Council Information)
f. Appeal 2005-004, Peter Hanson and Lynn Marchese (Set public hearing Council Action-Motion)
g. Staff report dated June 8 from P and Z Commission Re: Request DNR Establish OHW for Rock Lake (Council Action-Motion)
8. Crosslake Communications
a. Highlights report for May (Council Information)
b. Crosslake Cablevision Digital TV Report (Council Information)
a. May 2005-Recycling report (Council Information)
H. Old business
I. New business
J. Public forum
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.