IRONTON - A family of four in Ironton lost their home in a house fire Saturday.
The Ironton Fire Department was called to the home of Robin and Robert Rosga, 520 Fifth Ave., at 10:12 p.m. Saturday. Ironton Fire Chief Brian Blom said the exact cause of the fire hasn't been determined but it was an accidental fire that originated in the garage. He said someone had been working in the garage before the fire. The home likely will be deemed a total loss while the attached garage was "literally burned to the ground," Blom said.
The American Red Cross is helping the Rosga family, which includes their two sons, age 5 and 20.
Crosby and Deerwood fire departments provided mutual aid.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.