Meets 7 p.m. Tuesday
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Consent agenda.
A. Approval of council minutes of April 15 and Board of Review minutes of May 1.
B. Payment of bills and approval of Finance Report.
C. Accept Utilities Commission minutes of April 16.
1. Approve the utility agreement for Clough Properties at 7842 College Road.
2. Approve the utility agreement for Alton Realty Company at 7870 Fairview Road.
3. Authorize signing the Crow Wing Power members contract for lift station No. 22 on the South Perch Lake area improvement project.
D. Accept ARC minutes of April 17.
E. Accept Long Range Planning Commission minutes of April 24.
F. Accept Parks and Recreation Commission minutes of April 28.
1. Approve the park fee amount of $2,380 for the Fairview Office Park CIC No. 1088 second supplemental CIC plat.
2. Direct staff to investigate candidate sites or best site for installing an accessible playground.
G. Set a council workshop for Tuesday, June 3, at 6 p.m. to review the 2007 audit.
H. Approve the VFW and Auxiliary promoting the Buddy Poppy program on May 16 and 17.
I. Appoint Jill Carlson-Ferrie to the Long Range Planning Commission.
J. Appoint Anthony Brown to the Architectural Review Commission.
K. Appoint Steve Lund to the Planning and Zoning Commission.
L. Award the quote to Anderson Brothers Construction, Inc. in the amount of $11,600 for the 2008 water treatment plant No. 1 building demolition from the water fund.
M. Approve Change Order No. 1 to Duininck Brothers Inc. in the amount of $825 for the 2008 Excelsior Trail Bridge project SP 230-090-02, HPP MN H188 (001).
N. Authorize mayor, clerk and finance director to execute TIF revenue note for Autumn Glenn upon satisfactory review by Finance Director/TIF administrator Vacinek.
O. Approve final 2007 year-end transfers and amend 2007 budgets accordingly.
5. Pulled agenda items.
6. Other business.
A. Bob Miller and Judy Shire - Crow Wing Co. Assessor's Office recommendations.
B. Colonel Richard Weaver - Camp Ripley Update.
C. BKV group discussion.
D. Direct staff to obtain proposals to correct the hazardous buildings, hazardous excavations, and other unfinished structures in the North Woods Estates of Baxter development and bring them back for final city council action.
7. Public comments.
9. Council comments.
A. Jim Klein - Industrial and Economic Development.
B. Rob Moser - Parks and Recreation.
C. Todd Holman - Long Range Planning.
D. Gary Muehlhausen - Utilities.
E. Darrel Olson - Planning and Zoning and mayoral comments.
10. City attorney.
11. City administrator's report.
12. Staff reports.
13. Adjourn to closed session regarding litigation.
More agendas, Page 11A
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.