Meets 7 p.m. Tuesday
1. Approve agenda.
2. Approve consent calendar.
Minutes from previous meeting
Payment of bills - Carlson and Etzler.
3. Consider request from Mark Benson for a refund of the money he paid for the 1995 Chevrolet Pickup purchased at the city auction.
4. Consider purchase agreement with Mike Hudalla for the sale of outlot A in first addition to High View Estates and outlot B in third addition to High View Estates and consider first reading of ordinance authorizing the sale.
5. Consider quotations for new Hwy. 10 sanitary sewer lift station components and controls.
6. Consider request from Twisted Sisters Bar and Grill for a street dance on Third Street NE and the City Parking Lot on June 9 as part of a fire department celebration.
7. Consider second reading and adoption of ordinance amending the city code to remove the city residency requirement to serve on committees.
8. Consider request from Sacred Heart Area School/Sacred Heart Church for permission to conduct a raffle on May 5.
9. Consider request from the Stomping Grounds Coffee Shop to designate the parking space behind the business as handicap parking.
10. Consider submitting project funding request to the Staples Community Foundation for the restoration of Lincoln Park.
11. Discuss process of hiring a city administrator.
12. Committee reports.
Planning and Zoning Commission.
13. Open Forum.
14. City administrator's report.
15. Discussion brought forward by council members.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.