Meetings at 300 Quince St.
1. Building committee -- Meets 11:30 a.m. April 1 to review construction management proposals.
2. Special school board meeting -- 9 a.m. April 5 to cover construction management interviews.
3. Regular school board -- 7:30 p.m. April 8
School building committee to meet
The Brainerd School District's Building Committee will meet at 11:30 a.m. April 1 at the district office to review construction management proposals.
School finance committee to meet
The Brainerd School District's Finance Committee will meet at 11:30 a.m. April 2 at the district office to call for the sale of bonds and request for proposal for investment services.
Board to interview construction firms
The Brainerd School Board will meet at 9 a.m. April 5 at the district office to conduct construction management interviews.
Brainerd School Board
Meets 11:30 a.m. April 2
1. Finance/Insurance committee
A. Call for sale of bonds
B. Request for proposals for investment services
Little Falls School Board
Meets 5:15 p.m. April 3
1. Call to order.
2. Grading and attendance committee meeting.
Staples City Council
Meets 7 p.m. Tuesday
1. Approve agenda
2. Approve consent calendar
A. Minutes from previous meetings
a. March 11
b. March 12
B. Payment of bills
3. Update on housing maintenance code inspections
4. Consider second reading and adoption of ordinance annexing property as requested by Haglin Enterprises, Inc.
5. Consider second reading and adoption of ordinance annexing property as requested by Paul and Lois Metzler
6. Committee reports:
A. Forestry and beautification board
a. Consider allowing the establishment of a 400-meter oval grass track at Pine Grove Park
B. Planning and zoning commission
a. Consider approval of community-based comprehensive plan
b. Consider 2002-2006 capital improvement program
7. Consider travel expense policy
8. Consider proposal to appraise city-owned property
9. Discuss renewing mutual aid with the Motley Fire Department for Becker Township
10. Public meeting notice policy -- Administrator's explanation of old policy and council policy
11. Amtrak -- BNSF status
12. Meeting with the Todd County commissioners 9:15 a.m. April 5 in the Commissioner's Room at the Todd County Courthouse
13. Open forum
14. City administrator's report
15. Business brought forward by council members
Crow Wing County Board
Meets 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
1. Review consent calendar and correspondence
2. Call to order
A. Open forum
B. Approve consent calendar
a. Approve minutes of March 12
b. Approve bills
c. Tornado drill participation
d. Snowmobile items
1. Trail completion certification form
2. Certification of satisfactory grooming
3. Minnesota assistance program new project proposal
e. Renewal of consumption and display permit
f. Premises permit renewal application
C. Miscellaneous business
a. Set public hearing date for proposed dog ordinance
b. Tax-increment financing district No. 4-13, city of Brainerd (Timberland Townhome project)
c. Highway funding resolution
d. Resolution regarding water and sanitary sewer services on CSAH 20 (Riverside Drive)
e. County sheriff, out-of-state school request
f. Potlatch resolution
h. Committee reports
i. Additional business
D. Planning and zoning administrator
a. Final plat and zoning change, Opah's Landing first addition, Ross Lake
b. Preliminary plat and zoning change, Riverwood Estates, Crow Wing
c. Zoning change
1. Thomas and William McGuire, Garrison T.
2. Larry and John Paige, Wolford
3. Dan and Cindy Rietveld, Irondale
E. Human service director
a. Merit system testing options
b. Out-of-state travel request
c. Records destruction
d. Purchase of service contract
e. Director's report
F. Land commissioner
a. Review demolition quotes
b. Review tree planting bids -- Authorize cooperative contract with state
c. Authorize quotes, 2002 Forest Trail maintenance
Monday -- 10 a.m., intermediate timber auction, Service Building Meeting Room 1; 10:15 a.m., regular timber auction, Service Building Meeting Room 1; 7:30 p.m., Crow Wing County Association of Township Officers' annual meeting, Merrifield Marathons meeting hall.
Tuesday -- 8 p.m., county officials with area legislators, Gallivan's, St. Paul.
Wednesday-Thursday -- Association of Minnesota Counties' legislative conference, Radisson, St. Paul.
Thursday -- 9 a.m., recount of votes cast March 12 for School District 181 $59.9 million bond referendum special election, Service Building Meeting Room 1 (recount open to public); 2 p.m., open bids, septic system compliance inspections for Cullen Lakes, Commissioners' Room; 5 p.m., planning commission, Welton Hall in Elks Club building.
April 1 -- 4 p.m., Countywide Transit Implementation Committee, Brainerd City Hall Conference Room.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.