Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday
Commissioner's Board Room
1. Call to order
a. Pledge of Allegiance
b. Approval of agenda (Any requests to be heard not on the proposed agenda are considered for inclusion at this time.)
2. Request to be heard-William Fitch
a. Discuss reduction in building permit fee to township halls
3. Robert YochumAdministrator
a. Consent agenda
b. Establish legislative position on public data request
c. SWCD Liason Committee report
d. 2004 tax statement stuffer
e. Camp Ripley tour follow-up
f. Cooperative Local Facilities Grant
4. Paul FairbanksESD Director
a. Authorize RFP for 2004 ISTS installation inspections
b. Request to terminate home occupation and billboard moratorium
c. Authorize purchase of 4-wheel drive truck
d. Authorize hiring from recall list for temporary position for scanning permits
5. Dorothy OpheimHHVS Director
a. Child placement costs for Jan. 2004 in the amount of $123,153
b. U of MN Children's Summit follow-up
c. 2003 Tobacco Compliance Checks report
d. Veterans Service 4th Quarter ReportFaye Dudley
6. Public Hearing-Off-Sale Intoxicating Liquor License
a. Larry Pfaff-The Washburn group, Inc. The Shadberry
7. Sharon K. Anderson-Auditor-Treasurer
a. Recognition of completion of parcel mapping project
b. Request to purchase pressure folder/sealer machine
c. Approve job rating review for real estate technician and related procedures
8. Dave EnblomHighway Engingeer
a. Authorize advertisement to bid for annual striping program
b. Approve resolution of support on Federal Gas Tax increase
c. Authorize Hubbard County to purchase right-of-way on Cass County's behalf along CSAH #37
d. Authorize advertisement for RFP to design two maintenance buildings
e. Request increase on budget line item to purchase a Genisys Master Scan and Scope kit.
9. Steve Kuha-Assessor
b. Approve Board of Review schedule
c. Establish Special Meeting on Thursday, June 17 for the annual Board of Equalization
10. Confirm upcoming meeting schedule
a. Fire Power demonstration, Camp Ripley, Monday, Feb. 23.
b. Meeting with state legislators, 9 a.m. Wed. March 24, 346 State Office Bldg. St. Paul.
c. Potlatch OSB Plant Hearing, Tues. Feb. 17.
1. Approve board minutes of Feb. 3
2. Approve HHVS warrants dated Jan. 29 in the amount of $41.
3. Approve manual warrants dated Jan. 30 in the amount of $418,648.39
4. Approve manual warrants dated Jan. 30 in the amount of $707,518.92
5. Approve auditor's warrants dated Feb. 5 in the amount of $105,943.83
6. Approve HHVS warrants dated Feb. 6 in the amount of $80,020.40
7. Approve HHVS warrants dated Feb. 6 in the amount of $117,877.06
8. Approve auditors warrants dated Feb. 12 in the amount of $550,287.91
9. Receive and file monthly budget reports
10. Approve licensesTobacco, 3.2 Beer, Liquor, Gambling, etc.
11. Approve personnel actions-appointments, resignations, retirements, etc.
12. Receive and file Interest Income Report for Jan. 2004
13. Approve final plat of Black Bear Estates (Ottertail Penninsula Township) approved by Planning Commission on May 27
14. Approve final plat of 371 Storage (Birch Lake Township) approved by Planning Commission on Nov. 25
15. Approve Fire Contracts from cities of Federal Dam and Remer for Unorganized Twps., from Jan. 1 -Dec. 31
16. Request Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe to provide temporary water operator service to Shingobee Island Sewer and Water District
17. Receive and file monthly HHVS Cash Accounts Report to date, Jan. 31, in the amount of $4,482,310.
18. Approve the Acknowledgment and Agreement North Central Mental Health Services
19. Approve recommendation of the Public Health Advisory Committee (fees and 2004 priorities)
20. Approve designated fund balance in the amount of $34,352.60 Children's Mental Health Adolescent Services Grant and the Children's Mental Health Bridge grant balance in the Adolescent Services Grant Program
21. Approve designated fund balance in the amount of $12,633Youth Risk Behavior activities per MN Department of Health grant guidelines
22. Approve switchboard copier lease agreement with Marco
23. Approve audit engagement for FYE Dec. 31
24. Approve IPP Claims Agreement Rural MN CEP program
25. Receive and file correspondence from Barnum Lake Association thanking ESD employees on the Healthy Lakes Project
26. Accept 3rd and 4th Quarter donations in the amount of $2,841.85 to VSO Transportation Program
27. Declare District 5 vacancy to Public Health Advisory Committee
28. Establish legislative position on standardization recording fees
29. Refer Crow Wing County jail space contract offer to Sheriff Fisher
30. Establish legislative position supporting H.F. #1854 providing capital funding to Walker Area Community Center
31. Request MN DEED reconsideration of Hunt Technology parcel for JOBZ designation (subject to Pine River Township approval)
32. Refer Hank Duerkop correspondence regarding non-motorized trail development to Land Department for report back to the board.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.