Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday
1. Call to Order.
a. Pledge of Allegiance.
b. Approval of agenda for discussion.
2. Robert Yochum - County Administrator.
a. Consent Agenda.
b. Jail Transport Project authorize solicitation of bids.
c. Approve courthouse campus plan concept.
d. Approve resolution of support of Greater Leech Lake Youth Treatment Center.
3. Cheryal Lee Hills - Region Five Development Commission Executive Director.
a. Receive and file Five Year Performance Assessment.
4. Request to be heard by Mary Richards.
a. Contribution to Cass Lake First Responders.
5. Norm Moody - Land Commissioner.
a. Receive and file Timber Auction results of Jan.25, 2007.
b. Adopt resolution on Class B Land Exchange - Douglas and Muriel Kuepers (May Twp. -private land, Fairview, and Homebrook Twp.- public land).
c. Approve sale of easement (Birch Lake Twp.) 1/100th acre to DW Jones in the amount of $300.
d. Approve road easement transfer #07-30-135-32-33 for Darren J. Nathan in the amount of $150.
e. Approve road easement for ingress and egress (Wilson Twp.) to Tamara Gravdahl.
f. Authorize sale to City of Pine River - Parcel #94-365-0120.
6. Dave Enblom - Highway Engineer.
a. Approve resolution to accept local road improvement grant for SP11-660-04 (CR149).
b. Authorize purchase of truck for maintenance from state bid, and authorize sale of four tandem snowplow trucks.
c. Approve 2007 town road allotment distribution in the amount of $304,027.
7. Dorothy Opheim - HHVS director.
a. Cass County's American Indian Child Welfare initiative draft Statement of Commitment.
b. Jail Health 2006 Annual Report - Jamie Richter.
c. South Country Health Alliance (SCHA)/ Community Resource Management Team (CRMT) Update - Jamie Richter.
d. Flu vaccine update - Jamie Richter.
e. Introduction of new public health staff.
8. Confirm upcoming meeting schedule.
a. City/township training - Wednesday, Feb. 28,1 p.m., Backus Land Department, Backus, Minn.
b. AMC - 2007 Legislative Conference, March 28-29, Crowne Plaza, St. Paul-Riverfront, St. Paul, Minn.
c. Approve amendments to Commissioners Board Meeting summer schedule for 2007.
d. EMS training meeting.
9. Close the meeting pursuant to MN Statutes 13D.05, subdivision 3. for the purpose of conducting a performance evaluation and to report the results at the next regular meeting.
a. Auditor-Treasurer - Sharon K. Anderson.
b. Chief Deputy Auditor - Larry Wolfe.
1. Approve board minutes of Jan. 16.
2. Approve HHVS warrants dated Jan. 2, in the amount of $348,880.
3. Approve auditor warrants dated Jan. 11, in the amount of $244,422.72.
4. Approve HHVS warrants dated Jan. 12, in the amount of $342.
5. Approve auditor warrants dated Jan. 18, in the amount of $590,530.42.
6. Approve HHVS warrants dated Jan. 19, in the amount of $121,195.17.
7. Approve HHVS warrants dated Jan. 19, in the amount of $79.25.
8. Approve HHVS warrants dated Jan. 19, in the amount of $190,261.46.
9. Approve auditor warrants dated Jan. 25, in the amount of $68.
10. Approve auditor warrants dated Jan. 25, in the amount of $194,527.46.
11. Approve HHVS warrants dated Jan. 26,in the amount of $5,170.
12. Approve HHVS warrants dated Jan. 26, in the amount of $3.119.50.
13. Receive and file - Monthly Budget Reports.
14. Approve personnel actions.
15. Approve licenses - Tobacco, 3.2 beer, liquor, gambling, etc.
16. Approve contract for ISTS Contractor - Joni Tulenchick, for Cass County unincorporated areas.
17. Authorize board chair and county administrator to execute Deer River, Federal Dam, Longville, Walker, and Remer fire contracts for unorganized townships for Jan. 1, through Dec. 31.
18. Approve Planning Commission nominations/ representatives to various citizen committee appointments.
19. Receive and file medical examiner statistics for 2006.
20. Accept donation of $100 from Western Bank in Cass Lake for the ice rescue training exercise.
21. Authorize out of state travel for Sharon K. Anderson - US EAC HAVA Standards Meeting, Atlanta, GA, Feb. 20-23.
22. Receive and file recorder's office summary of annual fees collected from 1999 through 2006.
23. Approve assessor's office abatements.
24. Receive and file Deep Portage Conservation Reserve financial audit ending Aug. 31, 2006.
25. Approve distribution of Chippewa National Forest 25 percent fund payment for 2006 in the amount of $550,197.59.
26. Receive and file rental income - state trail (right-of-way) acquired lands in the amount of $135.
27. Receive and file correspondence to Secretary of State Mark Ritchie from Auditor-Treasurer Anderson regarding HAVA Grant funds.
28. Approve resolution authorizing final payment for Contract #60116, (SAP 11-601-16 and CP 2004-114).
29. Approve final payment to road and bridge for 2006 Unorganized Road Maintenance in the amount of $2,253.14.
30. Approve resolution authorizing final payment to Anderson Brothers Construction on Contract No. 00114 (C.P. 2006-114, and Co. 1 Maintenance Project).
31. Approve the Home and Community-Based Services Contract between Cass County HHVS and Mac-Con Properties, Inc. for a four bed adult foster care home, effective Jan. 1, 2007 to Dec. 31, 2008.
32. Approve the CHIC/MIIC agreement between Cass County HHVS and the Community Health Information Collaborative (CHIC), effective Jan. 1, 2007 to Dec. 31, 2007.
33. Receive and file Cass Lake Volunteer Area Fire Association correspondence.
34. Approve final bill for the LASSD building plan improvements in the amount of $7,970.50 to the city of Longville.
35. Refer Mae Maurer, LSW to Personnel Committee of the board (Commissioners Dowson, Demgen).
36. Receive and file correspondence from DEED regarding Pine River Sanitary Service District replacement of lift stations.
37. Accept ownership of 30 X 45 ft. Morton Building at Deep Portage Conservation Reserve with a completed value of $40,000.
38. Receive and file correspondence from the Cass County Ag Society-Pillager, thanks Cass County for contribution of $5,000.
39. Receive and file correspondence from the MN Department of Human Services on completed Child Support Program Review.
40. Approve Pandemic Planning Grant #2007-IPPG-00293 from MN Department of Public Safety in the amount of $10,406.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.