Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday
Commissioners Board Room
2. 9:05 a.m. Robert Yochum - County Administrator.
a. Approve Consent Agenda.
b. Report back on Eelpout Festival.
3. 9:10 a.m. Ane Rogers - HHVS Director.
a. Child placement costs for December 2009 in the amount of $205,876.
b. Report on Child Support Service Delivery Model Project and report recommendations - Linda Nye.
c. GAMC potential impact on counties.
4. 9:30 a.m. Larry Wolfe - Chief Financial Officer.
a. Conservation Fund 73 Budget Report.
5. 9:45 a.m. John Ringle - ESD Director.
a. Roosevelt Lake Association - Conservation Fund 73 request.
b. Receive and file 2009 annual Planning and Zoning Activity Report.
c. Discuss building permit fee structure change.
6. 10 a.m. Dave Enblom - Highway Engineer.
a. Request MnDOT to perform speed study on CR 142 (Leech Lake Township - Section 16).
b. Discuss process to upgrade county and township signs to meet Federal standards.
c. County Road 5 bike route request.
7. 10:15 a.m. Josh Stevenson - Land Commissioner.
a. Approve resolution for capital improvements on Grant-In-Aid snowmobile trails.
b. Deny easement request from Hodder Family as recommended by Crooked Lake Township.
c. Report back on Timber Trespass Policy.
8. 10:30 a.m. Randy Fisher, Bert Woodford - Sheriff's Office.
a. Approve ARMER Plan for Cass County.
b. Discuss repair/replacement of freezer in Jail kitchen.
9. 10:45 a.m. Steve Kuha - County Assessor.
a. Approve Abatements.
b. 2010 Board of Review schedule and establish County Board of Equalization - Monday, June 14, 2010.
c. Foreclosure Study Report 4th Quarter and 2009 annual comparison.
d. Receive and file Sales Activity Report.
e. Report on Assessor's letterhead/logo.
10. 11 a.m. Christopher Strandlie - County Attorney.
a. Close meeting pursuant to M.S. 13D.05, Subd.3.(b). - LeMire Family vs. Cass County litigation.
11. 11:15 a.m. Re-open and adjourn the meeting.
1. Approve board minutes of Jan. 20, 2010.
2. Approve Auditor warrants dated Jan. 14, 2010, in the amount of $150,329.63.
3. Approve Auditor warrants dated Jan. 21, 2010, in the amount of $513,678.21.
4. Approve HHVS Auditor warrants dated Jan. 21, 2010, in the amount of $130.62.
5. Approve HHVS Auditor warrants dated Jan. 22, 2010, in the amount of $227.578.69.
6. Approve HHVS Commissioner warrants dated Jan. 22, 2010, in the amount of $210,959.44.
7. Approve Auditor warrants dated Jan. 28, 2010, in the amount of $354,433.73.
8. Approve Auditor warrants dated Jan. 28, 2010, in the amount of $931.
9. Approve licenses - Tobacco, 3.2 Beer, Liquor, Gambling, etc.
10. Authorize financial contribution for FY2010 to the Mississippi Headwaters Board in the amount of $1,500 per recommendation from Citizen Budget Committee of Nov. 2, 2009.
11. Authorize financial contribution for FY2010 to the Cass County Ag Society - Pillager in the amount of $2,250 per recommendation from Citizen Budget Committee of Nov. 2, 2009.
12. Approve City of Federal Dam fire contract for Unorganized Townships in the amount of $4,100./yr. from Jan. 1,- Dec. 31, 2010.
13. Receive and file Cass County Recorder's Office Summary of Annual Fees Collected from 2001 through 2009.
14. Receive and file ESD 2009 4th quarter Planning and Zoning Activity Report.
15. Receive and file monthly HHVS Cash Accounts Report to date, Dec. 31, 2009 in the amount of $8,909,709.
16. Approve amendment to the HHVS contract with the MN Department of Human Services to extend the timeframe for the MFIP Family Connections grant from Sept. 30, 2010, to Dec. 31, 2010, allowing additional time to utilize the available grant funding.
17. Approve continued 2010 HHVS Agreement with the Community Health Information Collaborative for administration and coordination of the Minnesota Information Connection Immunization Registry (MIIC), for Jan. 1, 2010-Dec. 31, 2010.
18. Approve HHVS agreement with Tanya Hoting-Mrazek - interpreter services - deaf/hard of hearing, at $42/hour for Jan. 1, 2010-Dec. 31, 2010.
19. Approve 2010 Home and Community Services non-financial contract for with Centre Pointe Curve, for Jan. 1, 2010 - Dec. 31, 2010.
20. Approve March 2010 Property Tax "Stuffer."
21. Receive and file - timber auction results of Jan. 28, 2010.
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.