ONAMIA — Royalty Fighting Entertainment (RFE) will present the “Battle on the Bay” card at 7 p.m. June 9 at Grand Casino Mille Lacs.
The pro portion of the card will feature:
• Melvin Blumer vs. Brian Pearman of “The Ultimate Fighter” Season 14.
• Rocco Maggiore, Brainerd, vs. Dan Wales.
• UFC veteran Razak Al-Hassan vs Miodrag Petkovic. Petkovic has wins over two UFC vets and is Chicago’s top-ranked heavyweight.
• Cody Osborne vs. Jamal Galehdari.
• Austin Judge vs Kevin Tjaden.
Amateurs scheduled to fight include:
• Jake Immel, Brainerd, vs. Tommy Woodner.
• Gary Granholm, Brainerd, vs. Justin Transgrud.
• Justice Solstice vs. Mike Garcia.
• Dylan Duarte vs. Loren Jones, Brainerd.
• Matt Wolf vs. Branden Cluever, Brainerd.
Marcus “The Irish Hand Grenade” Davis will make a guest appearance.
General admission tickets are $20. Front row is $75, second and third row are $50, fourth and fifth row are $40. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Tickets may be purchased at the Blue Goose in Garrison and in Brainerd at The Gallery, Brainerd Lakes Fight Mafia and Rosewood Emporium.
Royalty Fighting Entertainment can be reached at (218)-330-9160.