AARP Volunteer Tax-Aides will have a large group of trained and certified volunteer tax prepares to assist in completing and e-filing 2013 Income Taxes (Including renters/property tax credits).
This free service is available for taxpayers of all ages (special attention to those age 60 and older) with middle and low incomes.
• The Center, Brainerd, appointments and walk-ins, starting Feb. 4 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
• Brainerd Public Library, appointments and walk-ins starting Feb. 3 from 12:30-5 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday
• Central Lakes College, Brainerd, appointments only, starting Feb. 4 from 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday and from 1-4 p.m. on Thursday.
• Pequot Lakes Library, appointments only, starting Feb. 6 from noon-4 p.m. Thursday.
• Jessie F. Hallett Library, Crosby, appointments only, starting Feb. 4 from noon-4p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Crosslake Community Center, appointments only, starting Feb. 19 from 8 a.m.-noon Wednesday and Thursday.