Nine of the 10 faces on the Crow Wing County’s Most Wanted list for December are new and authorities needs your help in locating them.
As of Friday, there were an estimated 1,000 total active warrants in the county. The sheriff’s office is looking for these people and if anyone recognizes them they should contact authorities by calling 829-4749.
The 10 Most Wanted are Alyssia Lorraine Steinert, who was on the list last month and the new faces are Carolee Faye Vanduyn, Brittany Lynn Rockis, Hope Marie Strey, Seth Clayton Francis Crawford, Casey William Hoffman, William Noah Frisinger, Thomas Jon Rudkin, Logan Andrew Alan Huber and Timothy Sloan Vanhamm.
The Most Wanted list in details:
• Vanduyn: A warrant for Vanduyn, 36, was issued Monday. She is wanted for check forgery.
• Rockis: A warrant for Rockis, 23, was issued Nov. 27. She is wanted for violating the conditions of her probation on fifth-degree drug charges.
• Strey: A warrant for Strey, 39, was issued Nov. 22. She is wanted for violating the conditions of her probation on fifth-degree drug charges.
• Crawford: Two warrants were issued Nov. 19 for Crawford, 22. He is wanted for fourth-degree assault and burglary charges.
• Hoffman: A warrant for Hoffman, 33, was issued Nov. 19, for violating the conditions of his probation for receiving stolen property.
• Frisinger: A warrant for Frisinger, 44, was issued Aug. 12, for fifth-degree drug charges.
• Steinert: A warrant for Steinert, 19, was issued Nov. 4 for violating the conditions of her probation on two counts of fifth-degree drug charges.
• Rudkin: A warrant for Rudkin, 52, was issued Nov. 1 for violating the conditions of his release on drug and receiving stolen property charges.
• Huber: A warrant for Huber, 21, was issued Oct. 25 for violating the conditions of
his release for card fraud.
• Vanhamm: A warrant for Vanhamm, 33, was issued Oct. 25 for fifth-degree drugs.