There are eight new faces on the Crow Wing County’s Most Wanted list for October.
As of Friday, there were an estimated 970 total active warrants in the county. The sheriff’s office is looking for these people and if anyone recognizes them they should contact authorities by calling 829-4749.
The two people who are still wanted by authorities are Celeste Lynn Nelson and Carl Andrew Raba. New to the list is Jessica Rakae Stockman, Brandon Lee Burton, Michael Dangela Rodriguez, Nathan Phillip Schnaufer, Curtis Arnold Larson Stapleton, Jr., Elfreda Mae Sam, Sydney Charles Hopkins and Steven Hamilton Whitney.
The 10 Most Wanted are:
• Stockman: A warrant for Stockman, 26, was issued Sept. 27 for violating the conditions of her release on fifth-degree drug possession charges.
• Burton: A warrant for Burton, 24, was issued Sept. 26 for fifth-degree drug charges.
• Nelson: A warrant for Nelson, 30, was issued Aug. 28, for violating the conditions of her release on fourth-degree sale of marijuana in a school/park/public housing zone. She failed to report as directed to her probation agent and failed to submit to random testing.
• Rodriguez: A warrant for Rodriguez, 25, was issued Sept. 25 for theft.
• Raba: Two warrants were issued Aug. 13, for Raba, 43, for violating the conditions of his release on receiving stolen property and fifth-degree drug possession charges. Raba failed to maintain contact with his probation agent, failed to complete a chemical use assessment and failed to make payments toward restitution.
• Schnaufer: A warrant for Schnaufer, 27, was issued Sept. 25, for third-degree assault.
• Larson Stapleton: A warrant for Larson Stapleton, 30, was issued Sept. 19 for violating the conditions of his release on methamphetamine possession- intent to manufacture charges.
• Sam: A warrant for Sam, 31, was issued Sept. 6 for violating the conditions of her release on fifth-degree drug charges.
• Hopkins: A warrant was issued for Hopkins, 28, on Sept. 17 for violating the conditions of his release on theft charges.
• Whitney: A warrant for Whitney, 36, was issued on Sept. 17 for violating the conditions of his release on theft charges.