CLC to freeze tuition over the next 2 years
Tuition at Central Lakes College and other MnSCU institutions will remain the same for the next two years.
The Board of Trustees of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities earlier this month approved an operating budget for fiscal 2014 that freezes undergraduate tuition at fiscal 2013 levels. This is the first of a two-year tuition freeze made possible by a $78 million appropriation by the state legislature during the 2013 session.
Average full-time tuition and fees comparison for Minnesota post-secondary institutions:
• Central Lakes College: $5,393.
• MnSCU State Universities: $7,240.
• University of Minnesota: $12,881.
• Private Trade Schools: $17,267.
• Private Colleges and Universities: $33,815.