■ Brainerd Airport Commission
Meets 9:30 a.m. Thursday
Airport Conference Room
1. Call to order
2. Roll call
3. Consent Calendar. (Note: All matters listed in this form are considered routine by the Commission and will all be enacted in one motion in the form listed below.)
A. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of Oct. 4, 2012, with Financial Report of September 2012, as distributed.
B. Approval of minutes of the special meetings of Oct. 24, 25 and 30, 2012, as Distributed at November meeting.
Suggested action: Motion to approve Consent Calendar item “A” and “B.”
4. Discussion/Action – Communications
5. Approval to Pay Bills
A. As submitted
6. Public Forum (Time limits may be imposed.)
7. Discussion/Action – Search for New Manager
8. Discussion/Action – Airline Service Update
9. Discussion – FBO Quarterly Report
10. Discussion/Action – Format of Minutes
A. Airport Manager
B. Consulting Engineer
1. Abandon RW 12/30 Project
2. Discussion/Action – Preliminary 2013-2018 CIP
12. Old business
A. Discussion – FBO Interested Group
B. Discussion/Action – Tenants Contracts/Leases Committee Report on the FBO.
13. New business
A. Discussion of items which developed after publication of agenda.
14. Next meeting date – Dec. 6, 2012, 9:30 a.m.
■ Crow Wing County meetings
The following list includes Crow Wing County meetings that may be attended by one or more members of the Crow Wing County Board:
1 p.m. Tuesday, Airport Commission & Search Committee - Interviews at Airport Conference Room
8 a.m. Thursday, AMC District V Fall Meeting at Highway Department Conference Room
9:30 a.m. Thursday, Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport Commission at Airport Conference Room
12:30 p.m. Thursday, Thirty Lakes Watershed District Board of Managers at Land Services Building, Meeting Room 1
10 a.m. Nov. 5, Personnel Committee at Historic Courthouse, County Administrator’s Conference Room