The Brainerd Fire Department responded to two calls Monday. The first call was at 1:04 p.m. to 211 Gillis Ave., to a lawn mower that caught on fire. Then at 3:29 p.m., firefighters were called to Central Lakes College in Brainerd to its auto shop, where students accidently set off the smoke detector.
Firefighters also responded to a call at 4:48 a.m. Saturday at Forestview Middle School in Baxter to what turned out to be a smoke detector that was malfunctioning.
Cab on fire in Little Falls
LITTLE FALLS — The Little Falls Fire Department responded to a call at 1:43 p.m. Friday at the Crestliner complex, 609 13th Avenue N.E. It was reported that an old truck cab was on fire.