Tips to improve your credit score
• Always pay your monthly bills on time.
• Using credit wisely is the only way to “build” credit.
• Do not max out credit cards. If you owe more than 25 percent of your credit limit, your credit may begin to fail.
• Make more than your minimum monthly payment.
• Monitor your credit regularly.
For more helpful credit resources, visit www.wellsfargo.com/smarter _credit and www.credit wellness.us bank.com.
— Sources: US Bank Brainerd and Wells Fargo.
Skip to News
Brainerd Dispatch ©2013. All Rights Reserved.