The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a mix of calls Thursday.
At 2:18 p.m. firefighters were called to an alarm at the Franklin Arts Center. The alarm turned out to be false.
At 5:15 p.m. firefighters responded to a gas leak on the 13000 block of Cypress Drive. And at 10:01 p.m. firefighters were called to the 11400 block of Greenwood Street to investigate a burning complaint.
On Friday at 12:31 a.m., firefighters responded to an alarm on the 500 block of Laurel Street. The alarm turned out to be false.