Adobe certified instructor, Steve Bye, and CLC photographic imaging instructor, Mike Vogt, will teach an Intro to Lightroom workshop April 1 at CLC, Staples campus. The registration is limited to 20 people, as iMacs will be provided. Price: $45. Early Bird Discount Price: $40, before 3/14/12. No Refunds after 3/23/12, but registration is transferable. Good computer skills are a requirement to be successful in the class.
This hands-on class will focus on Lightroom's Library and Develop modules. The class will be taught on Lightroom 4, but all the Library module info is identical on Lightroom 3, and 2 and prepare you for when Lightroom 4 releases.
At the end of the class you'll know how to:
- Organize your images on disk
- Efficiently review your pictures to find and mark the best images
- Keyword images so you can find them later
- Create collections and organize their images
- Use many panels of the Develop module to optimize the appearance of images
(on both Lightroom 3 and 4)
- Make local adjustments using the Adjustment Brush (on both Lightroom 3 and 4)
For the Sunday workshop schedule and more information on Picturing Saturday workshops and exhibition see http://www.crossingarts.org/pages/Picturing2012/