Calling All Dreamers – Brainerd Library Launches Summer Reading Program
Readers of all ages will explore the night this summer as the Brainerd Public Library presents “Dream Big—READ!” during their summer reading program.
Activities may include programs on stargazing and moon lore, dreams and wishes, space exploration, nocturnal animals, an evening pajama story time, and more.
The 2012 Summer Reading Program is open to young people, preschool through young adult, with programs, prize drawing, story hours, a reading club, and more. Families are invited to join the Read-to-Me portion of the program. We have special programming throughout the summer as well as the following weekly events:
• Weekly Brainerd Public Library Events
• Family Story Time (all welcome)—Mondays 6:30pm
• Family Story Time (all welcome)—Tuesdays 10:15am
• Readers Unite (ages 5-12)—Wednesdays 2:00pm
• Baby Story Time (birth-24 months)—Thursdays 11:15am
• Movie Time! Wednesday (all welcome)— 3:30pm
Registration for “Dream Big—READ! Continues throughout the summer. For more information, call the library at 218-829-5574 or visit our website, www.krls.org.
All programs are free of charge.